I did a live workshop + Q&A with Doreen Benyamin (host of “Before You Take the LSAT“) on what I wish I had known on my first attempt at the bar exam.
This was a fire conversation! I’m happy to share that the recording is now available as a podcast episode (links and handout below).
It’s been edited down to 48 minutes long. But you’re not here to dilly dally. So here’s some social proof from other people who already spent the time:
Hopefully this forced a suggestion in your mind that maybe it’s worth a click.
Not sorry in the least. I know it’ll be worth at least a few seconds of your time, so it’s my obligation to share it with you.
If you’re in the middle of preparing for the bar exam, this is a great time to calibrate how you’re doing in your studies.
The episode covers:
- Philosophies for effective bar prep
- What moves the needle in bar prep
- Optimizing for learning vs optimizing for performance
- How to spend the last month of studying (including sample schedules in the Handout linked below)
- Motivation and confidence
- Q&A (tons more Q&A and goodies in the Handout)
Listen on Spotify:
Listen on YouTube:
And a message from Doreen:
I’m eternally grateful to Doreen for making this happen and for her hard work putting this together for us.
Please show her some support:
- Play the episode.
- Share her Instagram with 0L-3L law school friends. She primarily caters to LSAT takers (and now bar takers).
- Share the Spotify or YouTube link above (or this page) with a bar taker you care about.
- Tell us your takeaways or what you want to see in the future, by commenting on the YouTube video, on the Instagram reel here, or below.