One more step…
I just need to make sure I have your permission to email you first before you can receive your coupon codes and Performance Test Toolkit (and my slightly famous weekly emails on Saturdays).
Use Gmail’s tabbed layout?
Please check your “Promotions” tab. If you find my email there, just drag it into your “Primary” folder so that you don’t miss my emails packed with bar prep strategies.
- 5 Things I Did Differently the Second Time to Pass the Bar
- How to Maintain Motivation and Momentum While Studying for the Bar Exam: Enjoy the Process
- Improve Your MBE Score: 3 Rules for Effective MBE Preparation
- How to Systematically Identify All the Relevant Issues in a Bar Essay (Without “Issue Spotting”)
- You’re the Dean of Your Own Bar Exam Studies
I know how isolating bar prep can be. But it doesn’t have to be a lonely journey. You’ll be able to push yourself to your capability if you work through it together with someone who also gets your struggle.
If you know someone else who you think would like to see a sensible approach to bar prep, share this so you can talk about it with them. Here are some ways to get extra accountability and fun…