“If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.”
It’s not only my thoughts you should listen to. What about…
- Your predecessors who passed the bar and lived the tell the tale?
- Your fellow bar takers?
- Tutors and other bar exam experts?
Since you’re the dean of your own studies, you should carefully evaluate all the insights you get from me and other places, then decide what to apply.
So I’ve curated expert opinions for you here, from bar exam tutors, mentors, and other authorities I’ve come to trust. Check out these Q&As and guest articles:
- Mention MTYLT (Brian) and he’ll give you a $150 discount on a package!
Bar exam tutor Eddie Reyes of Jurax Bar focuses on the California Bar Exam (essays and PTs in particular). He talks about how to find key rules for a passing performance test answer.
- Mention MTYLT (Brian) and he’ll give you a $100 discount on a package!
BarEssays founder Gil Peles on California essays: Giving what the essay graders want to see on the California Bar Exam
- I also wrote a guest article for him on writing a high-scoring California bar essay.
Bar exam tutor Sean Silverman on strategies on how to win at the MBE, with questions no one’s asked him before
Bar exam mentor Jennifer Duclair on mindset: Keeping yourself mentally sane during bar prep